Prospects Events are the market leader in delivering skills, career and apprenticeship events across the UK. Our annual events are free to visit and offer exhibitors direct access to students, young people, families, teachers and career professionals.
Prospects Events is part of Shaw Trust, one of the largest 25 charities in the UK, helping to transform the lives of young people and adults across the UK and internationally. As part of a group headed by a registered charity, any profits made via the commercial trading businesses including Prospects Events, can only ultimately be used in funding the charitable objectives of the group.
Our services include:
- For those in the earliest stages of education we provide support for local authorities and run preschools
- Prospects engages with more than 7,000 education establishments across the country providing consultancy, improvement services, awards, resources and outdoor education
- For young people, Prospects works on behalf of local authorities providing targeted support helping young people who are not in education, employment or training, vulnerable and/or have learning difficulties and disabilities, care leavers and looked after children.
- For adults, we provide the National Careers Service, offering advice on learning and work as prime provider in London and the West Midlands.
- Prospects provides the education for young people in Feltham Young Offenders Institution
- Entrepreneurship for young people in Wales
- Events including regional careers and skills events across the UK such as Skills London, City Walks and award ceremonies
Prospects was acquired by Shaw Trust in 2017. The Prospects Group includes Gabbitas Education, Optimus Education, Homes2Inspire and CfA. Prospects is also the partner in 3BM, an employee-owned mutual providing support services to the education sector.
For more information on the Prospects Group, please visit www.prospects.co.uk or contact 020 8315 1500.