Prospects Events are the market leader in delivering careers, jobs, education, skills, training, apprenticeship and recruitment events across the UK. Our events are free to visit and offer exhibitors direct access to students, young people, families, graduates, teachers and career professionals through a series of successful annual events.
Prospects Events forms part of the Prospects Group. The Prospects Group is a dynamic and enterprising organisation providing a wide range of tailored education, employment, training and care products and services in the UK and internationally. Each year we work with more than 500,000 young people and adults through our extensive range of high quality services. As of the 30 November 2017 the Prospects Group has become part of the Shaw Trust Group.
Prospects Group’s services include:
- For those in the earliest stages of education we provide support for local authorities and run preschools.
- Prospects engages with more than 7,000 education establishments across the country providing consultancy, improvement services, awards, resources and outdoor education.
- For young people, Prospects works on behalf of local authorities providing targeted support helping young people who are not in education, employment or training, vulnerable and/or have learning difficulties and disabilities, care leavers and looked after children.
- Innovative approaches to rehabilitation of adults and young offenders in the community, and in custody, through the National Careers Service, in all prisons in London, South West, West Midlands and Yorkshire and the Humber. Prospects provides the education for young people in Feltham Young Offenders Institution.
- Entrepreneurship for young people in Wales.
The Prospects Group includes Gabbitas Education, Optimus Education, Homes2Inspire and CfA. Prospects is also the partner in 3BM, an employee-owned mutual providing support services to the education sector.
For more information on the Prospects Group, please visit www.prospects.co.uk or contact 020 8315 1500.