SkillsCymru is a key feature in the school calendar giving young people ages 14-24 the opportunity to meet and network with regional and national employers, training providers, colleges, universities and industry specific organisations.
- Direct engagement with a wide range of local employers, colleges and training providers.
- Live chat function to easily chat with exhibitors and ask questions.
- Easily download any resources into a personal swag bag.
- Easily view current vacancies, apprenticeships and training opportunities.
- Access to the event and any resources for 30 days after the live day.
- User friendly and easy to navigate exhibition hall for all abilities.
- Access to Insight talks taking place throughout the day.
WE ENCOURAGE OUR ATTENDEES TO DIGITALLY VISIT AS MANY STANDS AS POSSIBLE AND TALK TO THE DIFFERENT ORGANISATIONS EXHIBITING USING OUR CHAT FUNCTION.
THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT WHAT THE FUTURE HAS TO OFFER YOU.
Missed or want to read our student newsletters? Full of top-tip’s, hear from our exhibitors, conversation starters, how to navigate the platform and much more!
For newsletter 1 – Click Here
For Newsletter 2 – Click Here
For Newsletter 3 – Click Here