Link with us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to find out what’s on first!
CPD Clinics with The CDI:
Claire Johnson, CDI Professional Development Manager will be available to answer any questions you may have on developing your skills and knowledge for working anywhere in the career development sector. If you are interested in joining the profession she can also advise on all the different routes available. She is also happy to answer any questions on what the CDI offers regarding CPD and the various membership benefits. No appointments are needed, simply come to the stand between 9.30 am to 12 noon and then from 1pm until 3pm, (or 3.30 pm in London).
Seminars and Industry Insight Talks:
We have an engaging and informative programme of talks delivered by great key note speakers and experts in their field. The below seminars and talks are confirmed and will be added to before the event so keep checking back.
- Apprenticeships – a route to a great career
- I am Resilient Project: Why resilience is vital
- Health sector careers: what’s new?
- The benefits of achieving the Quality in Careers Standard
Industry Insight Talks:
- The Morrisby Organisation: Using online assessments in career guidance
- Teesside University: Engineering and the human body
- Clarkson Evans Ltd: Inspiring careers in construction
- RateMyApprenticeship: Apprenticeship insights 2017-2018
- The University of Law: A career in law
- University for the Creative Arts: Creative careers
- AllAboutSchoolLeavers: How to get a degree for free
- AAT: Alternatives to university