Come along to Skills Northern Ireland and you’ll be inspired and motivated. Free to attend, the event is open to young people, job seekers, families and teachers, and will help you to consider a range of careers and the various pathways to achieve future success. A visit will ensure you get the best possible start to your career; you’ll be encouraged to make good decisions based on impartial information and advice about your future.
Our team are already talking to careers teachers and decision makers in Northern Ireland to arrange free group visits for students in Years 11, 12, 13 & 14. If you want to visit and have not received a call yet you can book online via the form below, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01823 362800.
Benefits of a group visit include:
- Supports teachers and education establishments in ensuring their students can access training, education, career and employment opportunities to make the right future choices
- Demonstrates your commitment to deliver dynamic, up to date and unbiased careers information, advice and guidance and satisfies OFSTED framework requirements
- Provides you with employer contacts to ensure students make the connection between education and work and gain essential employability skills
- Aimed at all abilities, there is something for everyone with a range of exciting pathways on offer
- Online resources to help get the most from your visit
- Take-away inspiration and CPD for you
Travel bursary info:
A travel bursary is available to groups of 50 or more visiting Skills Northern Ireland and is payable following attendance at the event. £2 per student is available up to 200 students, after this a £1 per student travel bursary will apply.
The bursary is based on actual numbers attending and an application form will be emailed to all group leaders after the event. Bursary forms are also available during your visit at the registration desk.