As a free event, SkillsCymru will inspire and motivate young people to consider opportunities available across Wales. By attending, they will get the best possible start to their career, helping them to make informed decisions and enable them to visualise their career path.
Our team are already talking to careers teachers and decision makers across Wales to arrange free group visits for students in Years 10, 11, 12 & 13. If you want to visit and have not received a call yet you can book online via the form below, email email@example.com or call 01823 362800.
Benefits of a group visit include:
- Supports teachers and education establishments in ensuring their students can access training, education, career and employment opportunities to make the right future choices
- Demonstrates your commitment to deliver dynamic, up to date and unbiased careers information, advice and guidance and satisfies Estyn framework requirements
- Provides you with employer contacts to ensure students make the connection between education and work and gain essential employability skills
- Aimed at all abilities, there is something for everyone with a range of exciting pathways on offer
- Online resources to help get the most from your visit
- Take-away inspiration and CPD for you
A travel bursary is available to groups of 50 or more visiting SkillsCymru and is payable following attendance at the event. £2 per student is available up to 200 students, after this a £1 per student travel bursary will apply.
The bursary is based on actual numbers attending and an application form will be emailed to all group leaders after the event. Bursary forms are also available during your visit at the registration desk.
Families and individuals are welcome to attend and can visit at any time for free. We recommend attending the special open evenings, when exhibitors will be ready to answer any individual questions and queries from families and individuals.