Why exhibit at Skills Northern Ireland?
Do you want to get your message across to young people about careers, jobs, skills and apprenticeships in your region? Talk about vacancies at your company or courses you offer post 16, post 18 and above?
Exhibiting at Skills Northern Ireland gets your message across better than any other media, giving you direct access to thousands of young people, teachers, parents and carers.
Only at an event can you:
- Talk with your target audience
- Enhance your brand image
- Launch new products and services
- Research your market
- Build your candidate database
- Network with new and existing contacts in schools, colleges and individuals.
Whether you are an employer, marketing a student service or recruiting for your college, university or training facility, exhibiting at Skills Northern Ireland offers you:
- Direct contact, allowing you to inspire the next generation to consider a career within your industry sector
- Filter suitable candidates, cutting the length of traditional recruitment methods
- Widen your potential talent pool
- Engage with hard to reach candidates
- Educate teachers and parents about the service or roles you offer – they are the influencers of young people, so it’s important to get their buy in
- Carry out market research on your product or service
- Launch a new apprenticeship scheme, service or other school leaver program
- Build new relationships with schools and other exhibitors
- Deliver your CSR policy and support young people
- Bring your organisation and your talented workforce to life, giving it more appeal and making it memorable
- Interactive format.
Events are sensational with the emphasis on interactivity. Visitors engage with your organisation by seeing, hearing and experiencing first hand the huge range of careers available.
All features are designed to help engage and inspire visitors towards career choices, study options, training provision and recruitment opportunities. As an exhibitor, you are supported by our team and encouraged to offer visitors an interactive experience to engage the audience, have better conversations with visitors, change perceptions and ultimately maximise your return on investment.
Read about the experience of Academy Hair and Beauty Training School, who exhibit at Skills Northern Ireland each year, by clicking the image below
Gordon Parkes, HR Director for NIE Networks said:
“It is extremely important to our society and our economy that young people possess the right skills and competencies required by employers. The current position is far from satisfactory with many employers unable to source appropriately skilled individuals and as a result numerous young people still find it difficult to secure employment. There is certainly a ‘skills mismatch’, which needs to be addressed collectively through an integrated approach led by employers and supported by local government, schools, colleges and universities.
NIE Networks provides highly qualified skilled apprenticeships and graduate programmes, however year on year we struggle to obtain the required numbers to take up these positions.
We are pleased to again be the headline sponsor of this important careers event to showcase the careers available in the marketplace in Northern Ireland.”
To maximise the return on your company’s investment you need to book a stand that is right for you and ensures you meet your exhibiting aims and objectives. We will work with you to ensure you book the right stand location and size relevant to your budget. Our experienced sales, marketing and operations teams are on hand to talk you through the logistics, costs and marketing tools so you can take advantage of all the benefits exhibiting at Skills Northern Ireland has to offer.