View the case studies from some of our past exhibitors
Reaching your audience
Do you want to get your message across to young people about careers, jobs, skills and apprenticeships in your region? Talk about vacancies at your company or courses you offer post 16, post 18 and above? Exhibiting at a Skills England Event gets your message across better than any other media as you have direct access to thousands of young people, teachers, parents and carers.
Why choose to exhibit at a Skills England event?
Only at an event can you talk face to face with your target audience, enhance your brand image, launch new products and services, research your market, build your candidate database and network with new and existing contacts in schools, colleges and individuals.
Whether you are an employer, marketing a student service or recruiting for your college, university or training facility exhibiting at a Skills England event offers you:
- Direct face to face contact inspiring the next generation to consider a career within your industry sector
- Filter suitable candidates cutting the length of traditional recruitment methods
- Widen your potential talent pool
- Engage with hard to reach candidates educate teachers and parents about the service or roles you offer – they are influencers of young people so it’s important to get their buy in
- Carry out market research on your product or service launch a new apprenticeship scheme, service or other school leaver programme
- Build new relationships with schools and other exhibitors deliver your CSR policy and support young people
- Bring your organisation and your talented workforce to life giving it more appeal and making it memorable
- Interactive format
Events are sensational with the emphasis on interactivity. Visitors engage with your organisation learning by touching, feeling, hearing and experiencing first hand the huge range of careers available.
All features are designed to help engage and inspire visitors towards career choices, study options, training provision and recruitment opportunities. As an exhibitor you are supported by our team and encouraged to offer visitors an interactive experience to engage the audience, have better conversations with visitors, change perceptions and ultimately maximise your return on investment.
View our event floorplans