Do you want to get your message across to young people about careers and skills across Wales? Talk about vacancies at your company? Or courses you offer post 16, post 18 and above? Exhibiting at SkillsCymru gets your message across better than any other media as you directly access thousands of young people, teachers, parents and carers. Only at these events can you talk face-to- face with your target audience, enhance your brand image, launch new products and services, research your market, build your candidate database and network with new and existing contacts in schools, colleges and individuals.
Whether you are an employer, marketing a student service or recruiting for your college, university or training facility, exhibiting offers you:
- Direct face-to- face contact inspiring the next generation to consider a career with your company or sector
- Filter suitable candidates cutting the length of traditional recruitment methods
- Widen your potential talent pool
- Engage with hard to reach candidates
- Educate teachers and parents about the service or roles you offer – they are influencers of young people, so it’s important to get their buy-in
- Carry out market research on your product or service
- Launch a new apprenticeship scheme, service or other school leaver programme
- Build new relationships with schools and other exhibitors
- Deliver your CSR policy and support young people
- Bring your organisation and your talented workforce to life, giving it more appeal and making it memorable.
View the floorplans for an idea of how the events will look: