Why exhibit at a SkillsCymru event?
Wednesday 17 November 2021: 9:30am – 4.30pm
Do you want to get your message across to young people about careers, jobs, skills and apprenticeships in your region? Talk about vacancies at your company or courses you offer post 16, post 18 and above?
Exhibiting at a SkillsCymru Event gets your message across better than any other media, giving you direct access to thousands of young people, teachers, parents and carers.
Only at an event can you:
- Talk with your target audience
- Enhance your brand image
- Launch new products and services
- Research your market
- Build your candidate database
- Network with new and existing contacts in schools, colleges and individuals.
Whether you are an employer, marketing a student service or recruiting for your college, university or training facility, exhibiting at a Skills Cymru event offers you:
- Direct contact, allowing you to inspire the next generation to consider a career within your industry sector
- Filter suitable candidates, cutting the length of traditional recruitment methods
- Widen your potential talent pool
- Engage with hard to reach candidates
- Educate teachers and parents about the service or roles you offer – they are the influencers of young people, so it’s important to get their buy in
- Carry out market research on your product or service
- Launch a new apprenticeship scheme, service or other school leaver program
- Build new relationships with schools and other exhibitors
- Deliver your CSR policy and support young people
- Bring your organisation and your talented workforce to life, giving it more appeal and making it memorable
- Interactive format.
Events are sensational with the emphasis on interactivity. Visitors engage with your organisation by seeing, hearing and experiencing first hand the huge range of careers available.
All features are designed to help engage and inspire visitors towards career choices, study options, training provision and recruitment opportunities. As an exhibitor, you are supported by our team and encouraged to offer visitors an interactive experience to engage the audience, have better conversations with visitors, change perceptions and ultimately maximise your return on investment.