The only UK wide annual series of conferences offering dedicated networking, information and networking to career, education and guidance professionals. Organisations can meet careers advisers, learning and development managers, teachers and practitioners working across all sectors in an informal setting.
Typical exhibitors include:
- Public and private sector employers
- Government funded organisations
- Colleges and universities
- Training and learning providers
- Awarding bodies
- Sector Skills Councils
- Trade organisations
- Charities and associations
- Career resources suppliers
- Recruitment and career development agencies
Exhibiting at the National Career Guidance Shows will enable you to showcase your products, network with decision makers, influence your key market and research your target audience.
View the floorplans to get an idea of what the events will look like: