Prospects Events is a trading name of Optimus Education Limited. Company Number: 05791519 Registered address: Black Country House, Rounds Green Road, Oldbury, B69 2DG
In these terms and conditions the following expressions shall have the following meanings unless the context otherwise requires: ‘Booking Form’ means the form provided by Prospects Events. ‘Exhibitor’ means any person, company, firm (including employees, agents and representatives) agreeing to take a stand space at the Exhibition under these terms and conditions. ‘Exhibition’ means any exhibition or events either face to face or online organised by Prospects Events. ‘Exhibition Manual’ means the manual produced by Prospects Events for the Exhibition. ‘Prospects Events’ is a trading name of Optimus Education Limited, a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales with registration number 05791519 and registered Office: Black Country House, Rounds Green Road, Oldbury, B69 2DG. Prospects Events is the organiser of the events and exhibitions.
2. Application and Allocation of Stand Space Application for a stand space must be made to Prospects Events using the Booking Form. Any application received will be dealt with in order of receipt. Allocation of all stand space will be in Prospects Events sole and absolute discretion. Prospects Events will endeavor to meet the request of the Exhibitor for specific space, but reserves the right to assign or reassign position of stand as may be necessary to ensure that the arrangement of the Exhibition is in the best interest of attendees, visitors and other exhibitors.
Receipt by Prospects Events of the Booking Form from the Exhibitor shall constitute a valid and binding contract and the acceptance of these terms and conditions by the Exhibitor.
3. Charge for Stand Space The charge for stand space is as shown on the Booking Form plus VAT. The Exhibitor shall pay the total charge of the booking by the date stated in the Optimus Education Limited invoice.
The Exhibitor will not have access to the Exhibition or be permitted to occupy a stand space until full payment is received by Optimus Education Limited.
In the event that no cancellation is made by the Exhibitor and the Exhibitor fails to supply content and open the allocated stand space for the duration of the Exhibition the Exhibitor will remain liable for the total charge.
4. The Exhibition The date and platform for the Exhibition are detailed in the Booking Form.
Prospects Events shall have the right to change the date, platform and opening times of the Exhibition with notice given to the Exhibitor.
During opening hours to attendees and visitors the Exhibitor shall ensure that the stand space is staffed as per booking form.
The Exhibition Manual will be provided by Prospects Events and issued to the Exhibitor. The Exhibition Manual will contain other conditions relating to the Exhibition that will form part of these terms and conditions between the Exhibitor and Prospects Events. It is the Exhibitor’s responsibility to advise its employees, contractors, sub-contractor licensees of the content of the Exhibition Manual. Any amendments to the Exhibition Manual will be forwarded to the Exhibitor within a reasonable period prior to the commencement of the Exhibition.
5. Cancellation Policy In the event that the Exhibitor cancels between 6 months to 3 months prior to the Exhibition, the Exhibitor will be liable to pay 70% of the charge. If the exhibitor cancels within 3 months of the event, the exhibitor will be liable to pay the full stand charge. There will be no more refunds after this time. If the Exhibitor has not paid Optimus Education Limited, in full, before a cancellation, the Exhibitor will still remain liable to pay the charge and the deduction above, where applicable, will then be subtracted from the amount paid. Cancellations must be made in writing and are effective from the date of receipt by Prospects Events.
It is the responsibility of the Exhibitor to ensure that it has the appropriate rights and licenses in respect of all its items and exhibits including but not limited to all materials, text, images, whether visual or subliminal internal or external, whether graphics, interchange format or joint photographic, photographs, drawings, plans, sketches, electronically generated material (if any), sounds, sound effects, music, logos, background, and banners, used at the Exhibition.
The Exhibitor shall not assign, re-let or grant licenses in respect of the whole or any part of the stand space allocated to a third party.
8. Force Majeure Prospects Events will not be liable for its obligations under the these terms and conditions as to the delivery of the Exhibition stand space if non-delivery due to any of the following causes: if the Exhibition is postponed, cancelled or abandoned by reason of war, fire, storm, explosion, national emergency, labour dispute, strike, lock-out, civil disturbance, inevitable accident, force majeure, the nonavailability, either wholly or partially, of the Exhibition premises, or any other cause not within the control of Prospects Events. It will however in the event of it not being able to hold the Exhibition for any of the above named reasons reimburse the Exhibitor on a pro-rata basis for any amount paid, less any and all legitimate expenses incurred by Optimus Education Limited, such as but not limited to rent, advertising payments, operating costs, provided that Optimus Education Limited, has itself been able to obtain a refund of any such amounts paid to any third party and provided that the Exhibitor shall not have been compensated through its own insurance for such losses.
9. Variation of Terms and Conditions Prospects Events reserves the right to vary or add to these terms and conditions if necessary to comply with any applicable laws or any directions given by the platform provider or as otherwise determined necessary by Prospects Events. No variation, additions or waiver to these terms and conditions shall operate to release the Exhibitor from its obligations under these terms and conditions.
10. Remedies A breach of these terms and conditions by the Exhibitor will entitle Optimus Education Limited, to retain any payment made by the Exhibitor and/or prohibit the Exhibitor from occupying the Exhibition stand space and/or remove the Exhibitor from the Exhibition along with any exhibits or any other material with the cost of such removal being a debt due and payable by the Exhibitor to Optimus Education Limited on demand.
11. Interest Optimus Education Limited reserves the right to charge interest on any amount paid out of time by the Exhibitor at the rate of 4% above the base rate of National Westminster Bank accruing from day to day until paid.
12. Governing Law These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
13. Third Parties Nothing in these terms and conditions shall confer on any third party any rights or benefit under the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Party) Act 1999.
14. Health and Safety. The Exhibitor must comply with the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974, and any regulations made hereunder.
15. Advertising and Marketing By signing up as an exhibitor, you are allowing Prospects Events to contact you via phone, email and post with regards to event updates and materials. We will also be promoting your involvement as an exhibitor across our marketing channels.
16. Use of Images and content Prospects Events will be providing access to content for 30 days after the live event. By attending the event you agree that provided content and that all copyright and other like rights will be assigned to the organisers and that you waive your moral rights in relation to all content. The content will appear online and may appear in printed or electronic publications.
Images and content may be sent to the news media.
No individually identifiable images will be used if at the time of the photography or filming taking place objections are raised by participants. The images will only be used with permission of the organisers. All reasonable measures will be undertaken to ensure these images are used solely for the purposes for which they are intended. Please note that our websites and publications can be viewed internationally, not just in the United Kingdom where UK law applies. Images may be transferred both electronically and by post, and while every effort is made to ensure they are transferred securely, the organisers accept no responsibility for images lost or stolen in transit. In addition to dedicated event recording there press and media will be advised of the event.